1. Cohen MS. Ligament injuries and instability patterns of the wrist. In: TR Light, ed. Hand surgery update, 2nd ed. Rosemont, Ill: American Society for Surgery of the Hand and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 1999:97–106.
2. Zdravkovic V, Jacob HA, Sennwald GR. Physical equilibrium of the normal wrist and its relation to clinically defined “instability.” J Hand Surg [Br] 1995;20:159–164.
3. Burgess RC. The effect of rotatory subluxation of the scaphoid on radioscaphoid contact. J Hand Surg [Am] 1987;12:771–774.
4. Watson HK, Ballett FL. The SLAC wrist: scapholunate advanced collapse pattern of degenerative arthritis. J Hand Surg [Am] 1984;9:358–365.
5. Chen C, Chandnani VP, Kang HS, et al. Scapholunate advanced collapse: a common wrist abnormality in calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate crystal deposition disease. Radiology 1990;177:459–461.
6. Watson HK, Ashmead D, Makhouf MV. Examination of the scaphoid bone. J Hand Surg [Am] 1988;13:657–660.
7. Peh WC, Patterson RM, Viegas SF, et al. Radiographic-anatomic correlation at different wrist articulations. J Hand Surg [Am] 1999;24:777–780.
8. Ferlic DC, Clayton ML, Mills MF. Proximal row carpectomy: review of rheumatoid and nonrheumatoid wrists. J Hand Surg [Am] 1991;16:420–424.
9. Inglis AE, Jones EC. Proximal-row carpectomy for diseases of the proximal row. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1977;59:460–463.
10. Inoue G, Miura T. Proximal row carpectomy in perilunate dislocations and lunatomalacia. Acta Orthop Scand 1990;61:449–452.
11. Neviaser RJ. On resection of the proximal carpal row. Clin Orthop Rel Res 1986;202:12–15.
12. Salomon GD, Eaton RG. Proximal row carpectomy with partial capitate resection. J Hand Surg [Am] 1996;21:2–8.
13. Watson HK, Goodman ML, Johnson TR. Limited wrist arthrodesis. Part II: intercarpal and radiocarpal combinations. J Hand Surg [Am] 1981;6:223–233.
14. Tomaino MM, Miller RJ, Cole I, et al. Scapholunate advanced collapse wrist: proximal row carpectomy or limited wrist arthrodesis with scaphoid excision. J Hand Surg [Am] 1994;19:134–142.
15. Wyrick JD, Stern PJ, Kiefhaber TR. Motion-preserving procedures in the treatment of scapholunate advanced collapse wrist: proximal row carpectomy versus four-corner arthrodesis. J Hand Surg [Am] 1995;20:965–970.
16. Ashmead D, Watson HK, Damon C, et al. Scapholunate advanced collapse wrist salvage. J Hand Surg [Am] 1994;19:741–750.
17. Culp RW, McGuigan FX, Turner MA, et al. Proximal row carpectomy: a multicenter study. J Hand Surg [Am] 1993;18:19–25.
18. Gill DRJ, Ireland DCR. Limited wrist arthrodesis for the salvage of SLAC wrist. J Hand Surg [Br] 1997;22:4:461–465.
19. Green DP. Proximal row carpectomy. Hand Clin 1987;3:163–168.
20. Imbriglia JE, Broudy AS, Hagberg WC, et al. Proximal row carpectomy: clinical evaluation. J Hand Surg [Am] 1990;15:426–430.
21. Jebson PJ, Hayes E, Engber WD. Proximal row carpectomy: a minimum 10-year follow-up. Presented at the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, 52nd Annual Meeting, Denver, 1997.
22. Jorgensen EC. Proximal row carpectomy. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1969;51:1104–1111.
23. Kirschenbaum O, Schneider LH, Kirkpatrick WH. Scaphoid excision and capitolunate arthrodesis for radioscaphoid arthritis. J Hand Surg [Am] 1993;18:780–785.
24. Krakauer JD, Bishop AT, Cooney WP. Surgical treatment of scapholunate advanced collapse. J Hand Surg [Am] 1994;19:751–759.
25. Neviaser RJ. Proximal row carpectomy for posttraumatic disorders of the carpus. J Hand Surg [Am] 1983;8:301–305.
26. Tomaino MM, Delsignore J, Burton RI. Long-term results following proximal row carpectomy. J Hand Surg [Am] 1994;19:694–703.
27. Cohen MS, Kozin SH. Degenerative arthritis of the wrist: proximal row carpectomy versus scaphoid excision and four-corner fusion. J Hand Surg [Am] 2001;26:94–104.
28. Lichtman DM, Bruckner JD, Culp RW, et al. Palmar midcarpal instability: results of surgical reconstruction. J Hand Surg [Am] 1993;18:307–315.
29. Viegas SF. Limited arthrodesis for scaphoid nonunion. J Hand Surg [Am] 1994;19:127–133.
30. Bruno RJ, Cohen MS, Berzins A, et al. Bone graft harvesting from the distal radius, olecranon and iliac crest: a quantitative analysis. J Hand Surg [Am] 2001;26:135–141.
31. Palmer AK, Werner FW, Murphy D, et al. Functional wrist motion: a biochemical study. J Hand Surg [Am] 1985;10:39–46.